This Policy sets out the specifics of processing data of users of Services provided by the TokGame project.
This document (hereinafter referred to as the "Policy") is an integral part of the User Agreement.
By downloading, installing, registering, accessing and any other way of using the Services and/or the Game, you fully accept the terms of this Policy and express your specific consent to the processing of your data in the manner and for the purposes described in this document. If you do not agree with this Policy, please refuse to download, install and any other use of the Services and the Game.
The Administration has the right to change and/or supplement this Policy from time to time without prior written notice to users. You need to get acquainted with this Policy every three calendar days for changes and/or additions made to it. If you continue to use the Game after making changes to this document, you confirm your agreement with the new version of the Policy.
1. Purposes of user data processing
The data is provided by the users in connection with the conclusion of a User Agreement with the Administration.
In addition, the data can be provided by users at the request of the Administration in connection with the execution of concluded agreements.
Cases of user providing data (without limitation):
- When creating an account on the site tokgame.ru and its management;
- By participating in testing additional game services, new versions and/or updates of the Game (if applicable);
- When participating in in-game events, competitions and other similar events;
- When accessing the Service/The Game by means of identifiers used by you to gain access to third-party resources (for example, login or user ID used in social networks) or inviting other users to participate in the Game;
- When sending requests, letters or making other types of contacts with the Administration;
- When using additional, special services inside the Game.
Your data is processed for the following purposes (not limited to):
- Providing the possibility of creating and subsequent use and management of a user account;
- Participation in the Game and access to game services provided by the Game scenario;
- Interaction with other users;
- Correction of errors, modification of Services/Games, development of new gaming features and services;
- Interaction with users to receive comments on the Services/The Game, the implementation of Game support; sending notifications and other important messages regarding the Services/Games;
- Analysis of the effectiveness of Services/Games and other related gaming services;
- Acceptance, processing and verification of payments;
- Providing technical support;
- Informing about future events related to the Service, Games, their updates and other similar events.
2. User data collected and processed by the Administration.
The data collected and processed by the Administration in connection with your use of the Services and participation in the Game may include (not limited to): name, nickname (including the nickname of the character), user ID on third-party resources (login or user ID), email address, gender, date of birth, phone number, country of residence, information about the list of your friends in social networks (if applicable), payment information, etc.
You are hereby aware and understand that if you access the Service and the Game using your social media account, the data contained in your profile, for example, but not limited to: name, photo or other image used as an avatar, ID number in this social network, email address, language and other information, etc., become available to the Administration and can be processed by the Administration in accordance with the procedure established by this Policy. In addition, in this case, this data may be available for review by other users of the Services and the Game.
3. Other data collected and processed by the Administration.
In order to provide quality services, the Administration collects and processes additional non-individual data. Such data includes: the unique identifier of the user device and the parameters of the software used, the name and version of the operating system, device type and hardware identifiers, time zone, information about user actions on the Service and in the Game (logs of game actions, actions on the Service, in-game achievements, time spent in the Game, the time of the last login in the Game, information about the entrances to the Game, etc.).
In addition, the Administration may collect information about your IP address and information about the geographical location of the device from which the Service and the Game are accessed in order to provide you with services and information available for the relevant territory where you are located.
4. Usage. Dissemination and transmission of data.
The Administration may combine (merge, merge) and use the combined user data with other information (including other data collected by the Administration, as defined in section 4 of this Policy) to provide, manage and develop the Game.
The administration does not sell your data to third parties.
In addition, your data may be provided to third parties in the following cases:
- When it is necessary for the purpose of compliance with the law, for example, the investigation of fraud in the implementation of payments and the implementation of any other illegal activity;
- When there are reasonable suspicions of a potential or existing violation of the rights of the Administration, in order to protect the rights of the injured party.
5. Data storage.
The data storage period is the period during which the Service and related gaming services are provided (for the longest period).
6. Other obligations of the parties.
The User is responsible for the completeness and reliability of the data provided by him. If there are inconsistencies and/or inaccuracies in the data provided by you, they must be changed, including by contacting the Administration specialists, as indicated in the Contacts section.
The Administration reserves the right, when deleting and/or changing user data, to store the data that is necessary for the purposes of compliance with applicable legislation, ensuring the safety and effectiveness of the Services and the Game.
Communication with the authorized representatives of the administration is carried out via mail email@example.com